The Tour de France is the world's most famous cycling race and also one of the oldest. For over a century the greatest cycling legends have made their fame on Pyrenees climbs.
The Pyrenees feature some of the most challenging and spectacular climbs in Europe. Combining a few of these climbs into a single day is a signature of the Tour de France. It makes for an incredible challenge and a truly unique experience.
On this tour we offer you to ride some of these most prestigious routes where cycling history was made. You can ride a stage itinerary in full or just focus on the climb combination.
Here are some of the possible stages you can ride:
- 2010 Tour de France - Stage 15 - Portet d'Aspet, Col d'Ares and Port de Bales.
- 2010 Tour de France - Stage 16 - Aspin, Tourmalet, Soulor & Aubisque.
- 2010 Tour de France - Stage 17 - Marie-Blanque, Soulor, Tourmalet.
- 2007 Tour de France - Stage 14 - Mountain part: Port de Paihleres and Plateau de Bielle.
- 2007 Tour de France - Stage 16 - First half: Port de Larrau, and La Pierre St Martin.
We recommend choosing two of the best stages of the Tour de France while riding shorter distance and/or less elevation on other days to focus on more spectacular climbs.
This tour can be entirely customized to your desires. You can choose your date of departure from June until the end of September.
Don't miss your chance to ride the best TDF stages of the Pyrenees: we guarantee that you'll never see the Tour the same way again!
Other Bike Tour...
Contact us now for more information